Plug in. Turn on. Go flying.
The A20® Aviation Headset is engineered to be more comfortable and provide more noise reduction than any headset we’ve ever made, while still delivering the clear audio you expect from Bose. And now there are more features than ever, including: a Bluetooth® audio and communications interface; customisable audio prioritisation control; intuitive "plug-and-play" operation; a high-performance microphone and an optional coiled cable. And weighing just 340 g, it’s still one of the lightest active noise cancelling headsets out there. No other headset offers this unique combination of features and benefits.
- 30% greater active noise reduction than conventional aviation headsets
- 30% less clamping force than conventional aviation headsets
- Clear audio with active equalisation
- Bluetooth® audio and communications interface for connectivity with your communications and navigation devices*
- Customisable audio prioritisation control lets you mute an audio signal when receiving a communication, or mix the two together
- Simple, intuitive headset operation—plug it in, turn it on, go flying
Enjoy a peaceful, comfortable flight
The A20® headset gives you 30% greater noise reduction than conventional aviation headsets, so you’ll enjoy a peaceful flight from short stops to long hauls. And at just 340 g, with sheepskin cushions and minimal clamping force, it’s one of the lightest and most comfortable aviation headsets you’ll find. All designed to let you focus on what matters—flying.
Clear audio for music and communication
Bose® Active EQ keeps the audio clear and distinct, whether you’re listening to music or an important communication.
Simple, intuitive operation
Plug-and-play convenience means the headset is ready to fly when you are—no need to press a lot of buttons first just to activate it.
Enhance your experience
The ergonomic control module includes an auxiliary audio input with Intercom/Aux priority switching, ideal for dedicated GPS and traffic warning systems. It also features a customisable audio prioritisation control with “mute” and “mix” settings, and flexible power circuitry with auto-on that switches to and from battery power and aircraft power. Selected models also include Bluetooth® connectivity for taking calls or listening to music.
For all types of aircraft
The A20® Aviation Headset is available in dual-plug, 6-pin plug and U174 plug models and a variety of configurations designed for use in all types of general aviation aircraft, including helicopters.
* Features available in certain variants of the headset.
- Coiled cable down-cable now available in selected configurations
- Certified to FAA TSO-C139 and EASA ETSO-C139
- Adjustable powered microphone can be connected to either earcup and set in a range of stable positions for optimal communications
- Smart shutoff helps provide at least 45 hours of use from just two AA alkaline batteries
- Five-year transferable limited warranty covers parts, labour and second-day return expenses for non-abuse malfunctions
Bose® A20® Aviation Headset GA with Bluetooth
This headset is suitable for GA fixed wing aircraft use and has Bluetooth function included.