The Bose® A20 aviation headset is our most advanced pilot headset yet. Its breakthrough innovations reduce more noise and provide even greater comfort than previous models, without compromising the clear audio you expect from Bose. Plus, the A20 Aviation Headset now includes auxiliary audio input.
New Advanced Features:
* Additional Bluetooth(r) profiles (for Bluetooth enabled configurations)
• A2DP: Streaming audio (music and audio from for example iPad applications).
• Multi-point: Which will allow connections with up to 2 Bluetooth devices at the same time.
* Auto-on (for panel powered configurations only).
* Enhanced and expanded prioritization control.
* Additional coiled cord configurations.
• Designed to deliver significantly better noise reduction in even louder environments
• Provides greater comfort and stability, with more room for your ears
• Auxiliary audio input for GPS and other devices
Bose® A20® Aviation Headset GA (without Bluetooth)
This headset is suitable for GA fixed wing aircraft and does not have the bluetooth functionality.
Contact Us for other configurations, Powered, Helicopter etc...
After much comtemplation and many years, BOSE have decided to increase the price structure of their popular A20 Aviation Headsets. As of FEB 1, 2020 the Bluetooth Versions are AU$ 1795 rrp and the Non-BT are AU$1645.00 incl. GST