Hybrid ENC technology with Bluetooth wireless and advanced comfort features
- Hybrid Electronic Noise Cancellation with advanced feed-forward and feed-back technology provides best-in-class active noise reduction
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) ensures high-fidelity audio for superior communications and music listening
- Bluetooth® wireless technology provides seamless integration for connecting to cell phones, MP3, tablets or other smart devices
- Stereo/mono switch ─ compatible with all aircraft audio panel configurations
- High performance, electret microphone with enhanced noise cancelling
- Rugged yet lightweight alloy headband and suspension system is adjustable for personalized fit
- Low profile, Outlast® fabric head pad with vented design absorbs excess heat to keep you cool and
eliminates 'hot spots'
- Over-the-ear, leatherette ear seals with slow recovery foam cradle the ears in comfort and provide a
snug, secure seal
- Compact, in-line control module with backlit, touch-key user interface controls On/Off, Bluetooth® wireless technology and volume control
- Control module powered by two (2) AA batteries for up to 50 hours of use
- Collapsible, folding design for compact storage in David Clark headset bag (included)
- Weight (without cord assembly) 12.3 oz.
- FAA TSO-C139a Approved
- Five-year warranty and 30-Day, money back guarantee, backed by industry leading customer service
David Clark DC-ONE-XP Headset
DC-ONE-XP ENC Headset
6 Pin LEMO Plug - Ships Power
Headset Bag Included
If your desired Part Number is out of stock, estimated supply time Ex-DCCI is 3 -4 weeks ARO.
Domestic shipping is additional and will be added at Checkout.
Pick up from Bankstown facility is available.