The H10-13H is one of our best selling helicopter headsets, based on the proven design of the H10-13.4 headset.
- Expanded, super-soft, double foam head pad
- Larger, yet lighter, Comfort Gel, undercut ear seals
- Reduced headband force
- Universal flex boom for perfect microphone placement
- Exclusive M-7A, the most advanced noise-cancelling microphone available
- Low-profile volume control knob with detent settings
- Molded cord assembly made to exceptional pull and flex standards
- 5-Year Warranty, Made in USA
- 5-foot extended coil cord
- FAA TSO Approved C57b, C58a
- Exceeds RTCA/DO-214 Standards
- Weight (without cord assembly): 16.5 oz.
- Certified Noise Reduction Rating - 23 dB
Available in two different configurations:
H10-13 H (NSN 5965-01-446-1533)
Model has a 5-foot extended coil cord and a single plug.
- DC Part Number, 40411G-02 - Order from this page.
H10-13 N (NSN 5935-99-946-6652)
Terminated with NATO-Type plug.
- DC Part Number, 40411G-12 - Order on Special Request, Contact email@example.com
David Clark H10-13H Headset
If your desired Part Number is out of stock, estimated supply time Ex-DCCI is 3 -4 weeks ARO.
Domestic shipping is additional and will be added at Checkout.
Pick up from Bankstown facility is available.