Directional Gyro for KCS55A Remote Compass System.
Removed Serviceable for an upgrade it does not have the mounting rack.
Tested on our bench and will be supplied with a CASA Form 1 ARC.
- Remote mounted Directional gyro for use in KCS-55A compass system
- Used in conjunction with KMT-112 Magnetic Azimuth Transmitter to provide a gyro-stabilized magnetic heading to KI-525A HSI
- Contains internal power supply which provides excitation voltages for KMT-112 and positive and negative DC voltages for KI-525A and KA-51B
Directional Gyro KG102A
SIZE: 5.370" x 7.790" x 4.290" WEIGHT: 4.3 lbs. MOUNTING: Shock mounted TEMPERATURE: -55C to +55C POWER INPUTS: 14VDC, 3.0 amperes or 28VDC, 1.5 amperes SIGNAL INPUTS: Slaving error control transformer from KI-525A POWER OUTPUTS: +-15 and +5VDC reference voltages for KI-525A and KA-51B; 7.2VRMS, 400Hz drive signal for primary excitation of KMT-112 and for use in KA-51B SIGNAL OUTPUTS: Drive signal for heading loop drive motor in KI-525A; slaving meter drive signal for KA-51B; pin a supplies a ground when compass system is valid
- KG102A, P/N: 060-0015-00
- Authorised Release Certificate (CASA)
- No tray or shock mounts
- No Install information (Bendix King proprietary)
- Use as a like for like replacement