Reliable Dual 2.7 Amp USB Power in your Panel
Now Approved for Installation in Certified Aircraft and Rotorcraft!
The smartPower 250-101 is a cockpit flush mounted Dual USB-A power / charging unit designed to provide reliable power for most consumer products with USB charge capabilities such as smartphones and tablets. The smartPower 250-101 simultaneously provides 2.7 amps at 5 VDC ± 0.25 (12 watt) for each USB port / connection. The small, unobtrusive design requiring only a 0.785 inch square cutout in the panel to be mounted. The 250-101 features green LED backlit ports for easier use in night flying conditions.
Now available in two faceplate styles... a custom square faceplate or a round faceplate style that fits all standard openings for 12v cigarette lighter socket panel cuts.
The smartPower 250-101 features a feedback loop to keep the 2.7 amp current stable for each port at all times. The units are EMI shielded and also feature reverse polarity protection.
Why choose the smartPower 250?
- The Dual 2.7 amp power will reliably charge even the largest tablets and components including the 12.9-inch iPad Pro and popular GPS/ADS-B In products!
- The optional 0.9" round faceplate exactly matches the panel cut for standard cigarette lighters - just remove the socket, drill two added screw holes, and wire up the smartPower 250 and you are done! Less labor makes these units an even greater value
- All smartPower 250 products are Electromagnetically (EM) shielded to prevent static and noise on your VHF radio when charging - this is a common problem with most non-aviation USB chargers on the market.
- The smartPower 250 can accept ANY aircraft voltage from 9 volts to 48 volts DC power... including common 12 volt, 14 volt, and 24 volt DC systems found on most aircraft. One product does it all!
- It's the best priced Dual USB power supply for certified aircraft on the market!
Approved for FAA Certified Part 23 Aircraft and Part 27 and 29 Rotorcraft
All smartPower 150/250 USB Power Supplies from Guardian Avionics are approved for installation in certified aircraft and rotorcraft under 14 CFR Part 23, 27 and 29 as "Non-Required Safety Enhancing Equipment" (NORSEE) as outlined in FAA memorandum number PS-AIR-21.8-1602. Power supplies and mounts may be installed as a minor alteration.
Keep all your common USB charged products powered
- Smartphones / iPhones / Cell and Mobile Phones
- Tablets and iPads
- GPS Units
- Cameras / GoPros
- GPS Receivers / Augmenters
Dual USB Square 0.79" cutout - IFDR250-101 (p/n 200-101A)250-101S (200-101A)
Dual USB Round 0.9" cutout - IFDR250-101 (p/n 200-101A)250-101R (200-101A)
iFDR SmartPower Dual USB
- 2.7 amps per port (Output Current)
- Input Voltage: 9 - 48 VDC
- Output Voltage: 5 VDC +/- 0.25 per port (12 watt)
- Features Reverse Polarity Protection
- EMI Filtered
- Green LED Internal Backlighting
- Weight: 2.6 ounces
- Dimensions: 1.5" W x 1.5" H x 2.1" D (panel cut 0.785" x 0.785")
- One year limited warranty