Smallest, lightest ELT.
The 406 Compact ELT provides a direct
connection to global Search And Rescue (SAR)
services when an emergency situation occurs.
The 406 Compact will automatically activate in the
event of a crash. In addition, the pilot can manually
activate it via a remote control switch in the panel.
Once activated, the 406MHz distress signal is
transmitted continuously, alerting international
rescue services to the emergency and your
location via the global Cospas-Sarsat Search And
Rescue satellite system.
Compact ELT features
• 48 hour certified transmission on 406MHz (distress) and
• Low cost two wire compatibility when installed with optional
• EASA minor change approval available for most common aircraft
• Optional programming dongle, perfect for fleet operators
• Quick and easy retrofit with universal mounting bracket
• Built-in alarm/buzzer.
Kannad - McMurdo 406AF-Compact ELT
S1840501-01 these units are sold for replacement of unserviceable like for like part number on your aircraft. For new installations contact our sales team for pricing and engineering solutions.
Due to the nature of the installed Lithium Metal batteries in this unit it is subject to: Additional shipping precautions - HAZMAT.