The TSO-certified TA102 simultaneously provides 2.1 amps per charging port to any consumer product requiring a USB interface. This includes most cell phones, tablets and GPS devices.
The self-contained TA102 Dual USB Charging Port is a modern addition to any cockpit and interior cabin. Each USB port is designed to supply the electric current needed to charge any standard or high-power device with a USB interface. The TA102 protects itself and the charging device from shortcircuit, power surges and over-current potential. Units available in lighted and non-lighted versions. The power you need in a small, economical package.
TrueBlue Power USB 2.1A Dual Charger Port (lighted)
- TA102 OUTPUT CURRENT 2.1 amps per port
- INPUT VOLTAGE 10 – 32 VDC
- OUTPUT VOLTAGE 5 VDC ± 0.25 per port
- EFFICIENCY Charge one or two products simultaneously at full power PROTECTION Short circuit, over-current and over-temperature protection APPLICATIONS Panel or cabin mount
- DESIGNED AND Wichita, Kansas,
- USA MANUFACTURED WARRANTY Two-year limited