Serial Number: 51276 – In Stock
Bendix/King KMT 112 Flux Valve – USED
1 in stock
- Magnetic Azimuth Transmitter typically used in KCS-55A and KCS-305 compass systems
- Senses the direction of the earth’s magnetic field and transmits information to KG-102A or KSG-105 slaved directional gyros
- Mounts in wingtip or tail
- KMT 112 Flux Valve, Unit Only
Product Photographs Disclaimer: Stock photographs do not show the actual product for sale. While Pacific Avionics makes its best effort to ensure all products are of good repair, photos of the item for sale are available on request.
1 in stock
Serial Number: 51276 - In Stock
|SIZE:||3.37″ diameter x 1.81″ high||WEIGHT:||0.3 lbs.|
|TSO COMPLIANCE:||BASAAAXXXXXX||MOUNTING:||Rigid mount with three #6 non-magnetic screws in a remote magnetically stable area|
|TEMPERATURE RANGE:||-55C to +55C||VIBRATION:||Constant total excursion of .036″ from 5 to 2000 hertz with a maximum acceleration of 10G|
- KMT 112 Magnetometer, Flux Valve unit only, no mounting hardware.