Serial Number: 7195 – In Stock
Serial Number: 3580 – In Stock
Bendix/King KN 73 Glideslope Receiver – USED
- Remote mounted, 40-channel, solid-state glideslope receiver
- Designed to be used in conjunction with KX-170/170A/175 NAV/COMM unit and external ARINC type indicator(s)
- Capable of driving eight 1000 ohm loads and nine 1000 ohm alarm flag loads
- 14 V or 28 V operation
- KN 73 Glideslope Receiver, Unit Only
Product Photographs Disclaimer: Stock photographs do not show the actual product for sale. While Pacific Avionics makes its best effort to ensure all products are of good repair, photos of the item for sale are available on request.
|066-1033-00||Bendix/King KN 73 Glideslope Receiver - USED||SVC||$385.00||In stock||2|| |
Serial Number: 7195 - In Stock
Serial Number: 3580 - In Stock
|SIZE:||1.55″W x 5.2″H x 11.25″L||WEIGHT:||2.0 lbs.|
|TSO CATEGORIES:||C34c Operation Performance Category II; Class D; DO-138 Env. Cat. C/DANAAAXXXXXX||NUMBER OF CHANNELS:||40 (150KHz spacing)|
|CENTERING ACCURACY:||Less than +10ua under all service conditions||FREQUENCY RANGE:||329.15MHz to 335.00MHz|
|TEMPERATURE RANGE:||-40C to +55C for continuous operation||MOUNTING:||Rigid, any position|
|INPUT IMPEDANCE:||50 ohms||SENSITIVITY:||40uv (hard) for 60% of standard deflection|
|LOADS:||Capable of operating eight 1000 ohm deviation loads and nine 1000 ohm alarm flag loads||DESIGN:||Solid state remote mounted unit. Capable of operating with standard ARINC type meter loads|
- KN 73, GS Receiver only, no mounting hardware or connector kit.
All used avionics sold by Pacific Avionics comes with 90 days warranty. For more information, please visit our Terms & Conditions page.