The JA33-001 Adapter has three distinct functions :
- To allow the aircraft audio management system to receive high quality stereo audio from a Bluetooth® enabled device.
- To provide a full duplex Bluetooth interface with a cell phone or other mobile device.
- To act as a Bluetooth to RS-232 interface. This allows a Bluetooth enabled device to interact with an RS-232 device connected to the JA33-001
A configuration port is provided so that all internal settings may be quickly adjusted using Jupiter’s proprietary ProCS software.
The JA33-001 contains a Bluetooth Audio Module and is a Bluetooth class 3 device with a <10 meters operating range.
The JA33-001 is a Bluetooth 3.0 compliant device with the following supported profiles:
- SPP (Serial Port Profile)
- A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile)
- HFP (Hands Free Profile)