Serial Number: 12350 – In Stock
Serial Number: 13559 – In Stock
- The MD41-244/248 is a bulkhead mounted remote transfer relay unit specifically designed for switching a CDI or HSI Indicator between two aircraft radio navigation systems.
- The remote switching unit is designed to be used with the companion MD41-1XXX series Annunciation Control Unit (ACU).
- This pertains to GPS systems where the user desires to share a common CDI or HSI between an existing NAV system and a GPS system.
- The 24 pole unit features eight relay pairs consisting of 3 poles per relay pair.
- Each relay pair can be activated individually by either voltage or ground keying or as a group by ground keying.
Other design features include:
- Interlocking of transfer relays utilizing one pole per relay pair for failure monitoring.
- (This feature provides indication that all relays have power applied to their activating coils. It does not monitor all relay contacts or coils.)
- A special ILS override that will automatically force the MD41-244/248 to switch to NAV mode when the NAV (VOR) receiver is tuned to an ILS frequency (optional connection).
- An adjustable dimming regulator is included to provide dimmed voltage to an external annunciation (750ma max).