ADSB OUT Simplified
1090 ES ADSB OUT Transponder
Includes in built WAAS GPS receiver for required ADSB Mandate compliance.
It’s a 1090 MHz extended squitter (ES) transponder with built-in WAAS GPS.
Designed to replace legacy transponders, Stratus ESG is a solid state transmitter that provides 310 watts nominal power output.
Its modern keypad makes entering a squawk code easy.
The convenient VFR button minimizes pilot keystrokes.
Stratus ESG is a form-factor replacement for existing transponders — such as the popular KT 76A/C**
— so installation is more time-efficient compared to remote boxes that need to be integrated with your old transponder.
A TSO’d WAAS GPS antenna is included in the kit, and Stratus ESG can reuse an existing transponder antenna.
It also accepts both serial and parallel (e.g. Gray code) inputs, so you can reuse most altitude encoders.
WHAT TO CONSIDER WHEN ESTIMATING INSTALLATION
• Replace old transponder in panel
• Reuse existing transponder antenna
• Reuse existing altitude encoder
• Install WAAS GPS antenna (included in the kit)
• 1090ES (Mode S extended squitter)
• Built-in WAAS GPS
• Meets global mandates for ADS-B Out transponders
• Includes connector plate (optionally installed) which offers connection points for Stratus portable receivers (for ADS-B In)
• Push-button operation
• Easy-to-use interface
• Pressure altitude monitor