Serial Number: 3603 – In Stock
Bendix/King KN 72 VOR/LOC Converter – USED
1 in stock
- Remote mounted VOR/LOC converter for use with KN-53 NAV and KX-155 NAV/COMM
- Designed to operate with NAV receiver and VOR/LOC indicator to provide OMNI directional range or localizer information
- Accepts three different VOR composite inputs – .5, .3, 3 VRMS
- Will provide DC voltages to drive ARINC type indicators
- Design features include improved VOR scalloping rejecting, versatile mounting, low power consumption, and externally adjustable VOR centering, localizer centering and course width
- 14 V or 28 V operation
- KN 72 VOR / LOC Converter, Unit Only, Tray and lock, Connector (no pins)
Product Photographs Disclaimer: Stock photographs do not show the actual product for sale. While Pacific Avionics makes its best effort to ensure all products are of good repair, photos of the item for sale are available on request.
1 in stock
Serial Number: 3603 - In Stock
|SIZE:||1.1″W x 4.0″H x 11.75″L||WEIGHT:||1.31 lbs.|
|TSO (VOR):||FAA TSO C40a operation to 45,000 ft.; RTCA DO-114||TSO (LOC):||FAA TSO C36c Class D; RTCA DO-131|
|VOR ACCURACY:||Bearing error of less than 1.0 deg. with precision track selector||LOC ACCURACY:||Centering error of less than 3ua|
|TEMPERATURE RANGE:||-55 to +71 C (operation)||MOUNTING:||Rigid, any position|
|COURSE WIDTH (VOR):||150mv deflection for 10 deg. course error||COURSE WIDTH (LOC):||90mv +-5mv deflection for .093ddm 4dB tone ratio|
- KN 72 VOR Localiser Convertor unit
- Locking pawl, knurled nut.
- Connector with as-removed pins.