Model DC ONE-XH
- Compact, in-line control module with backlit, tough-key user interface controls On/Off, Bluetooth® wireless technology and volume control
- Control module powered by two (2) AA batteries for up to 50 hours of use
- Collapsible, folding design for compact storage in David Clark headset bag (included)
- FAA TSO-139a Approved
- Five-Year Warranty and 30-Day, money back guarantee, backed by industry leading customer service.
Features and Benefits
The newest addition to our industry-leading line of helicopter headsets – the DC ONE-XH brings extraordinary performance, durability and lightweight comfort to helicopter pilots. Quiet and comfortable, even in very noisy helicopters.
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology provides seamless integration for connecting to cell phones, MP3, tablets or other smart devices
- 5-foot extended coil cord with U-174/U plug
- M-55 electret microphone with enhanced noise-cancelling
- Hybrid Electronic Noise Cancellation with advanced feed- forward and feed-back technology provides best-in-class active noise reduction
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) ensures high-fidelity audio for superior communications and music listening
- Stereo/Mono Switch – Compatible with all aircraft audio panel configurations
- Rugged yet lightweight alloy headband and suspension system is adjustable for personalized fit
- Low profile, Outlast® fabric head pad with vented design absorbs excess heat to keep you cool and eliminates ‘hot spots’
- Over-the-ear, leatherette ear seals with slow recovery foam cradle the ears in comfort and provide a snug, secure seal.