David Clark Aviation Headset H10-13.4
$440.00 – $565.00
Our passive noise-attenuating fixed wing headsets provide extremely reliable performance and communication clarity. No matter what type of aircraft you fly, there’s a David Clark passive or Electronic Noise Cancelling headset to meet your needs and enhance your flying experience. And all of our headsets are backed by a five-year warranty and the most extraordinary customer service in the industry… enjoy your flight.
The H10-13.4 is one of the best selling headsets in the aviation industry. Proven, reliable performance and remarkable comfort have made the H10-13.4 the top choice for thousands of pilots.
Features and Benefits
- Standard Headset H10-13.4
- Super Soft, Double Foam Head Pad
- New Comfort gel, undercut ear seals
- Certified Noise Reduction Rating - 23 dB
- Reduced headband force
- Universal Flex Boom for perfect microphone placement
- Exclusive M-7A, the most advanced noise-cancelling microphone available
- Low-profile volume control knob with detent settings
- Moulded cord assembly made to exceptional pull and flex standards
- 5-year Guarantee
- FAA TSO Approved C57 Cat. B and C58a
- Exceeds RTCA/DO-214 Standards
- Weight (without cord assembly): 16.5 oz.
Nil Stock of used headset