The H10-13S is one of the best selling headsets in the aviation industry.
Proven, reliable performance and remarkable comfort have made the H10-13S the top choice for thousands of pilots.
- Moulded cord assembly made to exceptional pull and flex standards.
- Certified Noise Reduction Rating – 23 dB
- The Stereo version of the H10-13.4 with a 5 foot straight cord and dual plugs. (Inline Stereo/Mono switch)
- Exceeds RTCA/DO-214 Standards
- Five-year warranty
- Made in USA
- FAA TSO Approved C-57b, C58a
Features and Benefits
- Expanded, super-soft, double foam head pad
- Larger, yet lighter, undercut Comfort Gel ear seals
- Universal flex boom for perfect microphone placement
- Exclusive M-7A, the most advanced noise- cancelling microphone available
- Low-profile volume control knob with detent settings