- Provides AOA with a single glance during critical flight phases
- Intuitive display provides both visual and audible indications of AOA
- Normalized AOA provides superior performance in all flight phases
- Works with G3X™ systems with GSU 25(C) and GAP 26 – just add the indicator
- Available for installation as a stand-alone system for GA aircraft
Add the Security of AOA Indication
Your angle of attack (AOA) can be a valuable tool in knowing when a stall might occur. When the angle between your aircraft’s wing and the oncoming airflow becomes too great, there won’t be enough lift to support the plane in flight. The Garmin GI 260 AOA indicator is designed to make this valuable AOA information easy to understand with one glance. Unlike systems that rely on lift reserve indication, the GI 260 uses what’s known as normalized AOA, which provides the most accurate readout possible in all phases of flight. It provides both visual and audible alerts as a stall becomes increasingly imminent.